Friday, June 21, 2013

8 Years Together


Our Anniversary was months ago now, almost three to be exact.  However, it is a date well worth documenting.  About this time is when we found out we were moving and our lives became busy and a bit crazy at times.  Three months ago seems like a blink ago, but at the same time it feels like we've lived years in that time.

The anniversary of our marriage has become a family day.  Partly because we have two kids in tow and live thousands of miles from family, but mostly because our two boys are the living proof of the love and commitment we have.  This year we again tried a new museum, the America's Car Museum.  It exceeded our expectations and we all enjoyed the the old, the new, and the futuristic vehicles.  Our automobiles have come a long way, that's for sure. After the car museum, I got to pick out my anniversary gift and browse at a local camera store.  I loved every minute of it and Hans was impressed that I was using photography lingo in a casual conversation with a store employee.  It proved I may have learned a few things in the photography classes I took.  We finished off the day with pizza at a local place that was having a fundraiser to support Sam's preschool.

Marriage is a full time job, I will tell that to anyone, but the blessings are endless.  Life has ups and downs, but I am blessed to share it all with my best friend and our two boys.

Sweet limo ride

One of the test photos with my new lens at the camera store. 


No comments:

Post a Comment