Sunday, August 19, 2012

Yummy Berries


We have now been berry picking a total of 4 times this summer.  Our boys attack any type of berry and gobble them up.  These photos are from our first outing at a local strawberry farm not far from our house.  Since then I have taken both boys to a blueberry farm and since then Sam and I have returned two more times.  Last week Sam and I went and picked almost 5 pounds of fresh blueberries.  The result of this hard work is homemade blueberry jam and lots of frozen blueberries for later.  Sam's favorite part, by far, was sitting on the tractors at the blueberry farm.  I didn't have my camera, only my phone, to take some photos, so those are missing.  To get the picture, just imagine a 3 1/2 year old sitting a top a large yellow John Deere backhoe tractor...grinning ear to ear and having the time of his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment