Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Boys

I was playing around with the camera while prepping to do some photos for a friend.  I LOVE this camera, but I don't even know or understand most of what it is capable of....yet.  To me photos are the best way to capture your memories.  I have always taken lots and lots of pictures and had a really nice camera in the past that used film, but once digital took off I quit using it.  Hans convinced me last fall it was time to get that camera that I had been keeping my eye on for years.  I am so glad we did.  It's a learning process and I hope to get better a little bit at a time.  I have some really great people who are helping me along the way, too.  Here are a few photos that I think caught the spirit of the boys, if anything it caught their cuteness.






No comments:

Post a Comment