Thursday, February 28, 2013

Our Zekaroo

This little boy is growing so fast.  He's become a little boy, and a very independent one at that.  He doesn't miss a beat.  Zeke started walking right after Christmas and has stopped.  He's now chasing after his big brother and sometimes antagonizing him, too.  He loves to help mom in the kitchen, get his hands dirty in paint, and is ever curious.  This boy is busy, busy, busy.  He loves trying new things, especially mommy's homemade treats!  He's a chocoholic for sure.  I never craved chocolate until I was pregnant with him, so we now share this love.  If I am at home, you don't have to look far behind me to find Zeke.  He's my shadow.

He's using more and more words and understands everything we ask.  Plus, the sign language he uses makes communicating with this little guy so much easier.  Quiet is not in his description.  This boy jabbers all day long.  Recently he had to attend a meeting with me and was talking loudly all through the meeting.  As hard as I tried to coax him to quiet down or distract him, the louder he became.  Someone commented on how funny he is that he just jabbers and jabbers.  My response was "He's really fun to take to church!"  As loud as he gets he stills sits through mass with us and, even though I'm sure we've got some annoyed looks, I like to think he's just praising Jesus when he gets loud in church.  Even if the sound coming out of him sounds like a lion roaring! 

Loving our chocolate-avocado mousse!


No he no longer has a bottle, he just found one to play with.  Here Zeke is talking to himself in the window.

Walking like crazy

He's very helpful...even with cleaning tasks

No comments:

Post a Comment