Thursday, February 28, 2013

Long Over Due

I have neglected updating our life events for three months.  Amongst traveling over the holidays for a long stay back in Iowa and then returning to WA only to start a photography class the next day.  During that time I added in a lot of other activities.  My husband will tell you that I often put too much on my plate.  I won't complain, because it is true that most stress is self-induced.  I am guilty as charged.  However, I have been making a conscious effort to clear my plate and I am finally making some progress.  At least I think.  It seems that just when I get to the bottom of my list or I discard tasks from the list, something takes its place.  That's life though.  There's always something to keep us moving forward.

I thoroughly enjoyed my photography classes and I hope to take more down the road.  For now I will take a break, mostly because my boys think I neglect them by leaving them for one evening a week, and secondly, I need to somewhat wrap my head around all the knowledge that I was exposed to.  I hope over the course of the blog post explosion here you will see an improvement in my skills, or maybe at least room for improvement.

I'm dabbling in digital scrapbooking to help me save time.  I love the traditional paper pages with all the embellishments, but there's not enough time to do it all that way.  I'm sharing a few of my first pages so this massive blog update can be sped up a bit.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment