Thursday, October 4, 2012

What a Difference a Year Makes


It's amazing how much changes from the time a baby is born until their first birthday.  Just 12 short months and so much changes.  My perfectionist side is kicking myself because I forgot the sign in Zeke's 2 month shot!  Zeke's favorite word by far is "Baby" and all stuffed animals are "babies".  His best bud (besides his big brother) is his lovie "Pix" who is in all his monthly shots with him. Below is a sneak peak of Zeke's one year photos (more to come soon)....I think it captures the love Zeke has for his lovie.  If you ever see us out of the house you will usually find me with Sam and Zeke and 3 lovies in tow (Sam has 2 that are equally loved...the famous Lenny and Bunny and Zeke's Pix) hanging out of the diaper bag or dragging along behind a little boy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment