Thursday, October 4, 2012

Is it a school day?

This morning I woke to Sam "whispering" loudly through my door "MOM, MOM, GET UP! Is it a school day?"  I must add that he had woke early and that usually my children do not have to wake me up in the morning.  To his disappointment, it was not a school day and he needed to go back to bed until it was time to get up. He is very much enjoying preschool and I love hearing about what he did at school each day.  Here he is on his first day of preschool this year and, yes, Lenny and Bunny made the picture.  I will miss the day he does not want to drag his two lovies with him and I think I will be just fine if he decides to stand holding them on his first day of his senior year of high school. 


1 comment:

  1. Haha! Owen and Sam are two peas in a pod. Owen's answers would be the same to over 90% of the questions :)

    ReplyDelete