Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's An Emergency!

No real emergency, but that's what it said on Sam's birthday party invites.  He wanted fireman birthday invitations, so I got crafty and made some.  He wore his fireman costume for most of his party, and when he wasn't he was sporting his favorite fireman shirt (which is getting a little small....I think this is one of those shirts I'm going to have to let him give up on his own).  We made a pinata for his birthday and he and his friends had fun taking some hits at it....but the candy inside was much more appealing.  I've hidden away most of left overs for treats and bribes when needed.  When the party was over Sam wanted to know when his birthday is, so we had to list out all the birthdays that will be celebrated before his comes around again.  His momma hopes that doesn't happen too fast because I'm not ready for him to be 4 already, I'm just getting use to 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment