Monday, February 16, 2015

Waiting for Member #5

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our 5th family member.  Sam has been praying every night for our family of 5 since we found out we were expecting.  This is such an exciting time as we wait with such excitement to meet this little on and to see the little on that God has created to make us a family of 5.  I have hit full nesting mode and have focused on getting the house organized and getting ahead with our school lessons.  This blog has been on my to-do list for months now.  Finally I am getting to it.

We are expecting a baby girl, although we know there is a small chance that the ultrasound tec misread the ultrasound.  Our home is ready for a baby girl, but mostly we pray that this baby is healthy and happy.  Hans built the crib for the baby.  He has quite the skills.  After having hand-me-down cribs for the boys, I really wanted one that we would keep and cherish.  The bedding is all custom made by me.  Sewing is something I enjoy, it's that being patient and cutting straight lines that is testing.  I am so glad I took on this task, but I think I may give sewing a rest for a while.  This Hawaiian born baby is destined to love the ocean and the beach, thus I felt the island themed room was appropriate.  Our very talented and sweet neighbor painted the adorable mermaid print to match the room and Hans' mom and I worked on stringing beads and shells to complete the mobile. Sam and Zeke picked out the bunny lovie for their sister.  It's all ready and waiting for the arrival of our little one. 




No comments:

Post a Comment