Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Art-full House

I couldn't wait for Sam to start making artwork.  I'd love to keep ever little piece he makes, but I would have to rent a storage unit at this rate.  So I am starting to snap photos of him with his masterpieces in bulk; then I keep a few, reuse a few as wrapping paper, and then, yes, recycle a few.  He enjoys using all the different materials at preschool and is learning so much.  We work with him a lot at home and he has just learned to write his name, recognizes all the letters of the alphabet and his numbers up to16 so far.  We are very proud of all he's learned in the last year.  Can't believe he's almost 3!  The other day I told him I was going to put a brick on his head so he'd quit growing, we want him to stay just as he is...at least a little while longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment