Monday, September 12, 2011

Announcing Mr. and Mrs. Grover

We were so excited to be there to share in Casey and Sara's wedding day, thanks for having us be a part of this celebration.  We wish for you God's many blessings on the both of you in the many years to come.

Sam was asked to play a special role as the ring bearer for the wedding and was proud to be a part of his godmother's big day.  He hammed it up pretty well!

We purchased a new and very nice camera while we were back home.  I went to just look, but Hans, knowing how much I miss having a nice camera, decided with little kids now is the best time to have a camera that captures on the little moments.  So we have lots and lots of photos, these are just a few. 







I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends in my life.  Sara and I have been friends since since junior high and Abby and I since third grade.  The history I have with these to beautiful women can never be replaced.  They are two incredible people in my life who have always been there to support my family and I.  Thank you both for being such a special part of my life.


Sam got this special gift for being a part of Sara and Casey's wedding.  Casey is a volunteer fireman in Solon, IA and Sam thinks knowing a real firefighter is pretty cool.
A great picture of my two favorite boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment