Friday, July 8, 2011

10 Weeks and Counting!

The baby's room is done (except for a few decorating touches- pictures to follow later) and we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new family member.  Sam has his bets on a boy, he is set on a "baby brodder"...time will tell.  I have been staying active and, yes, still running three days a week...my goal is to make it through a few more weeks of running but then I think I will have to cut back to just walking.  This is an accomplishment for me, with Sam I only ran through the first trimester.  The baby things are slowly making their way out of storage and into our house.
 Sam got to put the last few rolls of paint on the baby's room walls.  He was very pleased with his work and that the paint was still on the walls the next morning!
This one was taken a few weeks ago.  Baby is kicking more and growing more by the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment